SAFETY AND COLOR STABILITY LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Protect yourself from 99% harmful cancer causing UV rays & achieve the privacy you desire with PRIME CS a Carbon based film and one of South Africa’s most colour stable window tint films around with a lifetime transferable warranty.
Be wary of cheap Dye type film imports that are locally branded and un-certified shade colouring.
We are proud to only be the 3rd globally proven Vehicle Safety & Tint brand product in South Africa.
- 1.5mil (38 microns) film is used on rear windows only, due to moulding requirement and referred to as ‘Tint’;
- XPEL PRIME CS 4mil (100 micron) Window Safety Film (aka. Anti-Smash & Grab) which is applied on side windows;
- Both 1.5mil and 4mil films come in the same ‘VLT’ (Visible Light Transmitted) shades and uses the same colour dye;
- Contains no metalised particles ensuring that it does not interfere with radio, cellular, or Bluetooth signals.
- Plexi Glass require a Special PolyCarb film to be applied prior to the application of any Tint.
XPEL PRIME CS Window Tint and Safety (a.k.a: Anti Smash & Grab) Window film:
- Transferable Life Time Warranty
- Colour stable for years to come, because it won’t fade
- Can be Pre-Cut; ensuring a risk free installation when using along with XPELs #EZTint Tool (no need to remove panels)
- 99% UV Rejection
- Up to 47% Heat Rejection
- Reduces Glare -Colour Stable (won’t fade over time)
- Up to 45% Solar Energy Rejection
- GPS and Radio signal friendly
- 5 Tint Shades Available and in Clear (Safety Film)
PRIME CS FEATURES
UV RAY PROTECTION
XPEL PRIME CS provides SPF 500 protection that effectively blocks over 99% of harmful UV rays that can lead to numerous skin cancers, premature aging and skin cell damage.
XPEL PRIME CS reduces the sun’s glare, enhancing visibility and reducing eyestrain.
CRYSTAL CLEAR SIGNAL
XPEL PRIME CS contains no metalized particles ensuring that it does not interfere with radio, cellular, or Bluetooth signals.
Request a quote to get custom pricing.
Please take a moment to fill in the form. Our team will be touch shortly thereafter.